Saturday, May 28, 2005

Hi, villagers!

Thank you Philip for inviting me, I hope to give a hand to you and all the other villagers. As I told you in my e-mail I suggest " ... to concentrate on a topic and then develop all the contents related to it. We should consider our topic as a house which contains rooms and every month you'll visit one", a sort of map very useful for new born villagers as we are.
Example
If all the villagers agree I can modify the image linked giving it a european dimension which could better represents us. Let me Know.
Have a nice day
Enza

1 Comments:

Blogger PhilB said...

Er... personally, I don't know if this picture is really something I'd want to have represent the project as a whole. It *is* cute, but... maybe I'm just too old-fashioned for my own good.

BTW, you can post pictures using a standard html formatting code. I don't think I can post it here (it will just appear as an image) but I found it by using the "editme" link from the teaching links section of the blog. I also encourage everyone to edit their personal blogger profile to include a picture of themselves as I did. This may help us become more than "just a name" to our distant colleagues.

Cheers, --- Phil

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Approved by E-Twinning